The IMCTC is committed to safeguarding the privacy of the users of the IMCTC Website.
References to “IMCTC”, “we”, “us” and “our” are references to the “Islamic Military Counter Terrorism Coalition” and its respective affiliates.
Any dispute which may arise over privacy shall be subject to this Policy.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our Website or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. It includes information if/when you register on our Website, fill out a survey, submit an application, or submit and inquiry, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address and phone number, personal description, and any other documents providing personal identifiable information.
Information we collect about you. With regards to each of your visits to our site, we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, geographic location, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call us.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give us. We will use this information:
- to provide you with information about the resources and services available;
- to ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most efficient manner for you and for your computer;
- for the purposes of selection and recruitment of the IMCTC personnel;
- to provide you with information that you request from us;
- for the purpose of registering visitors on the Website;
- screening visitors to the (CTC).
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You acknowledge, consent and agree that we have the right to share your personal information with and/or in the following circumstances:
- to any affiliated entities or persons of the IMCTC and any Saudi government entities;
- as expressly set out in this Policy or any applicable terms and conditions on our Website (as may be amended from time to time);
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information or data in order to comply with any legal obligation and/or where required to do so by law or by any competent regulatory authority;
- in order to enforce or apply this Policy of any applicable terms and conditions on our Website or to protect the rights, property or safety of the IMCTC
- to certain third parties who provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to third parties that help us with data storage and that help us with psychometric ability testing, reference and background checking and audit services; and
- where otherwise expressly authorized to do so by the user;
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You acknowledge, consent and agree that your personal information may, in the IMCTC’s absolute discretion, be stored on our secure servers, and/or transferred to, and stored on, third party platforms.
THIRD PARTY SITES AND LINKS
This Website may from time to time contain links to other, external websites over which the IMCTC does not exercise control. For example, these websites include social media websites which may not be owned or operated by the IMCTC and which may incorporate third party information. Such other sites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information from you. You acknowledge and agree that the IMCTC is not and shall not be responsible or liable for the content and activities of any other websites and for their privacy practices even if linked to our Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information or data via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, you acknowledge and agree that we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website, and that any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential, and you should not share a password with anyone.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Any changes to this Policy in the future will be posted on this page. Please check back frequently and carefully to see any updates or changes to this Policy. By continuing to visit this Website, you are accepting and consenting to the practices and terms of any amended or updated Policy at the relevant time.
GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
This Policy and its subject matter shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this Policy or its subject matter or formation shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and you hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for these purposes.